2.11.11

Shoe Stew..

Ok. 5pm and it is dark. What is this all about?! .. Anyway, I have my cup of coffee next to me and I have done my research. I feel complete.
The shoes that I chose this time might not be of the likes of everybody. Guess what? I don't care. I just like the colours, and the simplicity of how looking at shoes has just improved my day by 110%. I guess it's the equivalent of men staring at boobs.


The first two pairs are both from Zara. Their designs are always pretty much stolen from here and there, but hey, we can afford it so we buy it. First pair screams 'take me out to a Burlesque show and drinks' while the second pair is more into Salsa nights and passionate kissing by a fountain. Ole.
Platform court shoe, Zara

Party peep toe, Zara



Now, it's all about colour explosions.  Like the Electric Kool Aid Acid Test.


Bright peep toe court, Dune



Stare2 platform pointed court shoe, Topshop


Green.. hmmm.. these ones made me doubt, maybe I only picked them because Halloween was still in the air.. Maybe with a nice dress???
Pepper Mary Jane platform, ASOS

 For that LBD...

Audrina, Kurt Geiger


Yei.. feel so much better but I'm out of coffee, better go get a refill!

Xx...

No comments:

Post a Comment