28.11.11

Calendars 2012

I do not like Xmas. I repeat, I don't like it at all. However, I believe that everybody deserves a present. Not counting birthdays, it is rare to see people giving things to each other anymore. I just blame it on the economy.. and my addiction to shoes...

So, this Xmas everyone is getting a calendar from me. The beauty of calendars is that you can just hang it in the kitchen, the office,etc. Calendars are just cool. Nowadays more and more shops sell them in all kinds of themes. Museums always have great selections on display and shops like Paperchase, or my online friend Amazon, offer a lot of variety; not only in designs but also in price.

These are my favourite ones:



Paperchase, Vogue 2012

 Paperchase, Art Nouveau  2012

Amazon, 365 days of shoes

Amazon, Secret Garden 2012


As you can see, there is an option for ALL! So, save yourself some time and money and buy calendars all around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment