2.10.11

Boyfriend Shoes

My pick of the sexiest brogues and shoes pimped for girls.


Obviously these pink brogues were my first choice. I mean, the bubblegum pink is amazing. The thing is that brogues are the new heels, specially during the fall. They are comfortable, and designers around the world have taken over and come up with better brogue designs; more varied and fun.

Dolce and Gabbana, Patent leather brogues


 Shoes with sequins? I'm in!..


Dolce and Gabbana, sequined patent leather shoe



I love this pair of Gucci brogues. The colour is simple, and classic. For me, this is the authentic boyfriend shoe. 
Gucci, Ombré leather brogues




I am not so sure about these, but there is something that makes me want to wear them. I would feel like Kanye West. Maybe that's what's bothering me...
Aldo, Buschur
So, that's the story of my loafers and brogues. A pair must be bought, they are key to the season. If you are not so sure about brogues, just go and try a pair..

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment