27.10.11

Sombrero


Bam bam I want hats!
I am massively enjoying seeing new and exciting designs on the high street! Hats are more daring, with more personality and definitely more colours!

The art of wearing a hat is very simple, let the hat pick you. Kind of like that hat from Harry Potter that chooses for you, but without all the talking.


Whenever I wear a hat I take in a whole new personality. Hats are alter ego accessories. Be a spy, a sexy vixen, a crazy emo.. be whatever!
Felt Floppy with contrast band, 28gbp Accessorise



I have been watching too much Pan Am lately, i love the clothes and the music. The storyline is not amazing, but the clothes are. This hat reminds me of what my life would have been like if I was a glamorous Pan Am girl in the 60s.. sigh....

Knotted bow trim cloche, 28gbp Accessorise



One of the advantages of living in a big city like London is that you can get away with almost anything. This cassack hat is perfect. You don't have to be tall and blonde to wear it. See? Pan Am flashbacks again!

Leopard Faux Fur Cassack hat, 22gbp Oliver Bonas



And my guilty pleasure this week is this beautiful Miu Miu hat. It's like Robin Hood meets Hamptons horse rider. Any takers?

Embellished rabit-felt cap, 240 gbp Miu Miu

Once again, I have proven that there is something for everybody. So, tonight I might be a traveller from far away.. how about you??

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment