4.10.11

Bossaball- The new sport

My mum loves my blog. She reads it on a daily basis, bless her. So, like any other mother, she started giving me suggestions for the blog.
Mothers don't really give suggestions, they impose their knowledge on you, but that's cool because my mum is cool. Enough that she took the time to give me a whole lecture on a new sport I have never heard about before, Bossaball.

Bosaball is a sport played by two teams, which is pretty standard, but everything from the rules to the 'pitch' are completely new and awesome if you ask me.
This sport combines volleyball, football, capoeira, gymnastics and other contorsions. The best part? It is played in an inflatable surface! How cool is that? It's like being 5 all over again, well not quite.

The reason why Bosaball has become so popular is because it can literally be played anywhere. At the beach, indoors, in a park.. as long as you have the inflatable surface, you're covered.

I was shocked to find that there is not a Bossaball club in London. There are plenty around the Netherlands, Brazil, Belgium and even Kuwait, but no sign of London. Come on Londoners, let's make this happen!!!! I want it soooo bad!!!!

Visit the website and I promise you are going to wanna play!!!!







Kudos Mum, you rock! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment