11.10.11

Musical Bingo Halloween Spectacular @ Concrete

I am sure this is the best event I've heard of in a long time. Musical Bingo is something I have never heard about before, but damn now I wanna play. I wanna play all night..!

Concrete will be hosting this evening of fun and music. The entry is 4 quid, so there is no way you can say no once I explain how it works.
The Halloween part is quite simple, you dress up and they give prizes to the 'Most Innovative', 'Most Outrageous' and 'Most Horrific' dress ups.

Musical Bingo is like bingo, but with music. They will play a song, you will have a card and when the song stops you have to mark it on your card, if you know the song of course. The people who organise this event are always very keen on making people have a good time, so I guarantee it will be a good option for Halloween night.
Spooks and tunes!



Let's do this!!!!!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment