5.10.11

Boutique Funk

Boutiques in London are incredible, but why?
Because they need to..


In a city like London it is easy to come across different boutiques that sell unique pieces from different international fashion designers. The key nowadays, is to stay interesting and sell at the same time, so that can be tough to accomplish in times like these. The beauty of Londoners is that they love uniqueness. If it's something nobody has, they want it, they crave it.

Well, here's what I crave from my favourite boutiques. I want want want!



Leave everything you're doing. Check this jacket out. It is a man's jacket I know, but the shape and the colour reminded me of a world of candy floss clouds, where all that people wear are these jackets. It's like tacky Chinese material made cool. And I like it.


Kokon To Zai, Bubble Jacket 260gbp


 Brown's is the best place for buying shoes. That doesn't mean that they don't have other amazing accessories. This hat is perfect for the fall. The colour reminds me of the fallen leaves, and if I straighten my hair and leave a pretty fringe, it will make me look like the 60s version of Cher.
Club Monaco, Kristin Merino felt brimmed Hat, 130gbp


Sometimes when you live in London you forget about colours. We tend to be dragging shades of grey and black in an attempt to survive through the seasons without having to buy tons of things. Let me tell you, a colourful dress is almost as important as an LBD. Let the colours do their job...


Alice and Olivia, Alameda printed pleat dress, 480 gbp


The other day my flatmate saw Vivienne Westwood in the park. How cool is that? I admire her so much, she does not care about what people say. These jeans, say exactly that. Take that suckers...


X Lee Jeans Silver Foil, Vivienne Westwood, 165 gbp


Next on my list are these leggings. Makes me think of myself at the age of 60, trying them on and not succeeding. It will be a good laugh for my grandchildren..
Buy them at Diverse Clothing.


We Are Handsome, Horse print leggings, 130gbp


There is nothing to say except PINK. i love it!!! 


ACNE, Memory Jacket 1320 gbp


This Alexander McQueen ring is definitely on this list because it is funky. I love skulls. Everybody should love them, we all have one!


Alexander McQueen, Skull Ring, 235gbp


Python and suede. What a great shoe combination. That's all I need.



Azzedine Alaia, platform heels 885 gbp


Listening to too much Ke$ha has made me love boots more than ever.
Yeehaaa!


Mexicana Leather boots, 430 gbp


Funky fresh..

No comments:

Post a Comment