28.11.11

Sanrio Xmas.

This is my wishlist:


Hello Kitty string light. Why I need it? Simple, I can use it for any party, not only Xmas. I can even put it by my window, or in my terrace. Definitely.





How nice would it be to receive this in the post? Cuteness all the way...






Hello Kitty strawberry earphones. Unfortunately I am one of those people who keeps losing hers, so I am confident that I will NOT lose these lovelies.






Keroppi rocks. He will make sure you put coins in there, with its biiiiigggg biiiiggg eyes.






The Nooka and Hello Kitty watch is amazing. I want it so bad. It is one of those things my kids will see in a few years and think that it's a prop from 'Back to the Future' or its equivalent. Lolz.




What can I say? A girl needs to dry her hair.




Ha, I'm just too much... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment