14.11.11

Monday Lips.

Everybody looks awful on Mondays. Sorry, but it's a fact. Therefore, I always attempt to focus the attention on my lips rather than on my crazy hangover eyes. The same hangover I've been dragging with a leash since Saturday. Yei!

Girls, let's make them bright and shiny!!


This is my 'pelican fly' pink. I love it and I know Minaj would love it too. Pink shades keep getting more and more variations, making it impossible not to buy at least one colour! This lipstick is filled with Vitamin E to help moisturise your lips!

Nars Matte Lipstick, Funny Face


The night will come, and as much as men don't like to kiss glossy lips they will have to cope. This YSL white gold gloss is everything you dreamt of when you were a little youth.. lolz

YSL Golden gloss, Shimmering gold collection


Bobby Brown released a 20th anniversary lip palette. The reason why I like it is because it has every colour under the sun. Perfect for winter or summer. Night or day.
Bobby Brown 20th Anniversary Lip Palette

Here is another Bobby Brown lipstick. Violet is definitely my colour of the season. Don't care what anyone else has to say about it. Violet is very versatile and feminine, it can be used in different materials and patterns. This lipstick is full of glitter, all I can think of is Madonna and Hard Candy..

Bobby Brown, metallic lip color, Violet Gaze


Last but definitely not least, another shade of pink. This one is so much brighter than the one above. I like it because it makes the perfect accessory for a perfect smile.

Hydra Lustre Lipstick, Estee Lauder Apricot Sun
So there you have it. Lips that steal the spotlight.

Kudos Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment