5.8.11

Suits. Law at its best.

Suits is a new American TV show that will start airing in the UK in 2012, or so I've heard..

I guess it's relevant to confess that I have been watching it already and I think it's good. I don't say that very often, especially when a show is aired on USA Network, a channel known for its safe-plays and average television.
I think the channel is receiving money somehow, because lately, they have been staying on top. Although I can't blame them due to all the competition that is out there, and sci-fi shows being hotter than ever!

Oh.. the show, yes.. Suits was originally named 'A Legal Mind', you will understand if you watch the show why that name was scrapped.. because it was terrible!
It is a comedy drama, about lawyers. You might be yawning, but give it a chance. This is not your average Law & Order, this is fun, creative law. A partner at a law firm hires a genius, who has the ability to read things and absorb all the information.. The lawyer sees the potential in this kid, so he offers him a chance to work as a lawyer. They both make up a story of him being a Harvard Law Grad.. etc..

The plot is funny, witty and definitely engaging. It is definitely different to a lot of the more 'dramatic' shows there are out there at the moment.
That is far more than I can say about shows from other networks... hmmmm..... won't give names...

Watch Suits, it is a good way to spend your Sunday evenings..



Kudos Suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment