24.8.11

Pretty T-Shirts

T-Shirts are necessary objects in a woman's wardbrobe. T-shirts represent a part of you as I said once, and they are queens of the casual look. If t-shirts are chosen properly, the final outcome of the outfit can be very satisfying. :)

I am ready to shop for some tees myself since the fall is approaching. It is always an awkward season and I find it hard to cope with the weather changes and the Mary Poppins winds. On days when I don't have to dress up too much, I always opt for a nice tee, jeans and maybe a colourful cardi, with a nice pattern, or a blazer. It depends how 'fancy' i want my casual to be.
 T-Shirts have also been transformed into something that you can wear with skirts, long or short it doesn't matter. It just works. Imagine a Mickey Mouse tshirt paired with a school girl skirt in navy blue. How sweet...

Here is my selection so far..


This 80s tshirt is perfect to wear with jeans, leggings, even denim shorts if the weather allows you to. Be inventive, wear a denim jacket, make it dramatic, crazy make up, even tights.

Beyond Retro 80s tshirt, 11 pounds


This Ramones t-shirt is a basic. Every girl has a bit of Rock & Roll inside. Sunday t-shirt definitely.
Ramones t-shirt, New Look, 12.99


This generation of design is all about crazy robots. Paperchase has done it, Joy has done it, even New Look have done it. After gym clothes and going for a coffee or a pint? This is the t-shirt for it!
Robot Disco t-shirt New Look, 8.99 or 2 for 12 pounds


A Mickey Mouse tee is also an invaluable purchase. It's like denim, it never goes out of trend. It is a brand after all. Pair it with a skirt and brogues. Walk and smile. 
Vintage Mickey t-shirt New Look, 12.99


Moving on to a bit more creative prints. I adore this t-shirt, my Mexican side is roaring with excitement, and my Mexican self has already purchased this beauty. I love the colours, there is a topshop ring that matches the tee yei!
Day of the Dead tank, Urban Outfitters 25 pounds


Another Urban Outfitters creation is this tee. The Navajo print takes all the attention, so wear with black or brown, and bangles, lots and lots of them!!!
Navajo crop tee, Urban Outfitters 28 pounds


Finally, the cheapest yet coolest purchase of the week has to be this Barbie tee from Uniqlo. OMG, it is so cute and I just can't resist it. The pale green, the barbie... pink Dr. Marten's and pink lipstick.. that's all it takes.
Barbie t-shirt, Uniqlo 2.90


Kudos T-shirts, and thanks for making my wardrobe so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment