5.8.11

Hello Kitty Glasses

If you read me, you know I am like the biggest Hello Kitty freak in the world. Well, maybe not the biggest, but I definitely love that feline..
So, when I find people who are out there using their creativity to produce Hello Kitty things, I'm down!

GuiltFreeCandy is a seller at Etsy.com, and as the name says, he/she creates pieces that look like candy. Sweet isn't it?
When I started scrolling down the page and found these beautiful glasses I was in tears. I want them, I want them in every colour, in every shade. I need those glasses..
Anybody with me?
They come in different sizes and designs, but you can choose the colour of the bow. Choices are Red, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Purple, Yellow, Mint Blue.

Although they are not made for exposure to water, these little specs are cute, and there is no way a true Hello Kitty fan would say no to these.




Hello Kitty Glasses only $28.80




For more products, like handmade bracelets and earrings, visit GuiltFreeCandy at etsy.com

Kudos!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment