24.8.11

Bottoms Up Drinks. After Hours Delivery Service

I can't stop looking for 24 hour venues. Or anything of the sort. Believe it or not, there is not much variety.
However, I found Bottoms Up Drinks, a website where your dreams come true.
How many times have you ran out of alcohol at a party or had a sudden drunken impulse to go and buy a bottle of vodka, but the vodka is nowhere to be seen??? The solution is Bottoms Up, I swear..

They deliver almost anywhere in London, if you don't believe me check their website where you can find if your postcode is in there, and trust me, it probably will be if you live in Laaandaaannn.


They deliver within 30 minutes, anytime from 6pm until 6am, so technically you are covered for the night.
The selection of spirits, beer (in cans and bottles, bless), soft drinks and wine is really really good. There is also champagne in case you wanna have a late night date or  on your own watching re runs of Friends with a takeaway.

Prices? Well, it is expensive, but according to my knowledge of alcohol prices, they just add 10 pounds for delivery in the actual bottle price. Another expensive treat, I guess 24 hour stuff is no cheap affair!!!!!

Call them!!
Kudos Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment