21.7.11

Sneaky Sound System- I Saw A UFO.

My boyfriend thinks he sees UFO's on a daily basis. I always smile at him and nod when he asks if I just saw the 'orange light' above our house.. Truth is, he has been watching too much FRINGE.
I was in stitches when in MTV HD they showed this song 'I Saw A UFO'... and the lyrics continue, 'but nobody believes me...'

Sneaky Sound System are a Sydney- based band. Their music used to be very different until Pop moguls decided to make 'Electro Pop' the next best thing. Now, instead of Sneaky Sound System I have to listen to David Guetta's concoctions with Z-list celebrities. I mean, who puts Flo-rida on their tune? sigh..
Anyhow, moving forward.. Give a good listen to this band, and especially this song. It is a crazy song. I love it!



Kudos Sneaky Sound System!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment