31.1.12

Sporty Closets..

Living in London has turned out to be not-so-convenient. This whole Olympics chat has gotten to my head, and although I am not over the moon about it, I have ACCEPTED it. They are happening, it's taking place in a few months, and the city will be crowded. Very crowded. Transport goes to hell..

In order to distract myself from issues of olympic proportion, I decided to take the bull by the horns, and do something 'sport related'. My choices don't fall far from my usual standards; fashion and design, so here it is. Take that Olympics!




Let's begin this joyous ride with hoodies! This BAPE hoodie is everything a girl like me might want. It's the kind of item that can be worn after a night out, on my way to The Breakfast Club. This will keep me warm while I queue, with this hangover.. And one thing's for sure, I will be noticed..



This BAPE jacket makes me feel like 'Caroline' from the Outkast song, and video. She's the reason for the word b^tch..


It's a high-top life indeed. These Adidas high tops designed by Jeremy Scott are the perfect choice to be 'sporty' while keeping it funky. I know, they're crazy as hell, but we're only young once and they ALWAYS sell out, so high tops it is!


Let's break away from fashion for a minute. A big part of Sport is actual 'sport'. Yoga doesn't count I know, ha imagine how funny if there was a Yoga competition at the Olympics! Maybe Madonna would win.. Anyhow, this Jack Wills yoga mat is ultra cute! The navy/pink combo has always been a favourite, so the more I can have of it, the better!


In my eyes, American Apparel is the perfect example of Sport and Fashion.  There is always the pumped up music at their shops, and the amount of spandex surrounding you is out of this world!
So, here is my very 'Miami Vice' version of a gym t-shirt. Wear it, sweat it, work it.!



Fierce ladies, raise your hands! If you're into boxing, motorcycles, whisky or all of the above, this is the tshirt that YOU want. The panther at the front will only motivate you to be more hardcore! Boss ladies unite! Available in Topshop.


This Topshop sweat is the last stop in this 'sporty train'. lolz. It adds the musical touch to the whole article. This is the 'typical' thing you wear when you leave the gym, or yoga, or the swimming pool. Come on, you're with the band...


Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment