25.1.12

Montezuma's Chocolate Club

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of Chocolate? I think about how much I love it, and how much I wish I could shower in it everyday if it was socially acceptable.
The second best option however would have to be Montezuma!

Montezuma's Chocolate club can be described as one of the BEST things the new year has given me access to.
Let's explain. I'm sure everyone has a 'wine-loving' friend who, once a month finds a huuuge box by his/her doorstep full of wine. Those people are clever, they are members of wine clubs from all over the world, which send once a month the best of organic, or 'indie' wines from vineyards all around. it's like the pick & mix of wines :P

The Chocolate Club is the same, but.. with chocolate..duh. So, if you're not big on the drink, this might be the right choice for you. All you have to do is sign up on their website, and for 19.99gbp  per month, you receive a monthly selection of the highest quality chocolate treats and other surprises. i.e. lemon meringue treats, etc..




Join drifters! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment