9.1.12

New Year, New Handbag.

Consider it a women's philosophy.
Let's not deny it, women are always up for grabbing new handbags and shoes, even if they can't afford it. However, in these turbulent economic times one would think that we have become a bit more sensible with our spending. We haven't. I guarantee that a lot of women around spent their Christmas days browsing for new items, new collections, new bags. I'm no different, so I did my own digging, and as soon as I get my first paycheck I am going out shopping.



Fendi has this awesome bag. It represents sunny weather don't you think? With its air of sporty-chic I instantly fell for it. I saw it in blue, and I was just speechless. Specially now when bold colours are so in, this bag makes the perfect accessory to match your outfit, or perhaps it might give your whole persona a splash of colour.



So Bottega Veneta has all these beautiful leather bags. The material is beautiful, and they come in every shape, size and vibrant colour you could imagine. Perfect for a day out in what we hope will be a sunny London Spring.


YSL, I love you. I mean, is there anything else to say about this bag except that it's simple and impeccable?


Proenza Schouler has also decided that corals are definitely in. This satchel is perfect for all the working girls out there (I mean people with office jobs, not the other working ladies)...
Splash some colour into your routine!



Bags are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment