21.1.12

Song of the Day. Far Nearer

After a big par-tay for my flatmate last night, I am now in massive pain. In Mexico we say La Cruda, which translates to 'the raw'. I think Cruda is a better term than hangover, because right now I am feeling rough, so hangover doesn't cover it.
However, I managed to get out of bed and make a move to the sofa. That's where I am now...
While I am laying on the sofa, spilling my hangover thoughts on this blog, I am listening to Jamie xx.
You know I am a sucker for steel drums, so this song is definitely the perfect choice for a hangover transition from the bed to the sofa. Me in slow motion, strolling through my flat, looking like a zombie, finding the sofa. All of this with steel drums... comical!
It's as if repetitive noises were soothing for my head.. weird..



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment