4.4.11

Fancy Some Spanish Rock?

The summer is approaching. Yes, I know it was only a few days ago when I was making all this fuzz about Spring, but now it is time to start looking for things to do this summer.

Some of you will be spending your well deserved money attending Music Festivals, others will probably go abroad and the remaining londoners will stay in London to enjoy what the city has to offer.
I can't blame them, London is full of fun things to do, there is something for everybody out here.
That is why, if you are looking to do something a bit different, I know exactly where to go.
Scala is having a Mega Spanish Party with 'Pereza' on the 11th of June, 2011.
For those of you who don't know Pereza (it means laziness in Spanish), they are a very popular rock band in Spain. They have a great attitude, and even though they are not the next Rolling Stones, I guarantee it will be a good night.

For those of you who don't speak Spanish, do not worry, I can guarantee there is nothing more fun than hanging out with drunk Spanish people, it will be memorable.
If you are interested in attending, the tickets are only 20 pounds if you buy them online, and 25 pounds on the door. 
You might see me there, who knows?
 Spanish Party Fiesta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment