26.4.11

Beach Bag Frenzy!

I am an accessories freak. My closet? Plain and sometimes quite boring, but my accessories. Oh, those take the prize.
I have shoes, bags, scarfs, necklaces, clutches, earrings, rings sunglasses, all of the above, in every colour, shape and size. I Have it all, but then who doesn't nowadays?
I blame my mother, she is the one who taught me how to accumulate stuff up to the point of almost becoming a hoarder. She used to say that Fashion is a cycle, and well she was not wrong. I just end up keeping a lot of stuff 'Just in Case'. I need a closet cleaning soon.

So, I did some digging, and whatever your style, I found the perfect summer totes (hoarding is forgotten now). Some more expensive than others, but all of these have their very own characteristic style and I love them all, or well, my alter egos love them.





This is an Anya Hindmarch Boat Bag Tote. I love the colour, I love the straps and I just love how it is perfect for a sunny day. Find it at Selfridges, Harrods or net-a-porter. 85 pounds.











Ok, this MARC by Marc Jacobs bag is absolutely divine! What's not to love? The colour is amazing, and that little purse on the side is the perfect complement to carry your valuables in, don't you think?
The price? 155 pounds.










Let me introduce you to the Lanvin Leaf Tote. It is amazing. Well, it is Lanvin after all. I love how they always go the extra mile. <3.
This bag is approximately 470 pounds. It goes with everything, and the print is the perfect accessory for this summer's trend!










I am Mexican, and I can't deny my roots. I love love love this Navajo Blanket  tote. It reminds me of a 70s Pocahontas. It is more affordable than the rest, and to me, it looks like the perfect companion for a day out in Portobello. 28 pounds. Urban Outfitters.










And Etsy as usual has another great one. This tote is only 10 DOLLARS!!! It is amazing. I love the Vintage Bike, plus how many people are going to have a tote like this?! Love it! Buy It!



Kudos Totes!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment