23.4.11

Crazy Essential.

Web surfing is ever so dangerous! I always come across the most amazing things..





This clutch came from Irregular choice, a website full of incredible things. Clutches with gorgeous bows and funky patterns, crazy shoes that only the most intrepid can wear.. sigh.. so much stuff out there!





You can't go wrong with a Toy Watch.  Even though I have never been a good friend of Yellow, specially mustard, this is not so bad. I love this watch because this shade of yellow, is the perfect match for a 70s look. The colour looks kind of Vintage don't you think? (124.99 pounds)







These earrings are from Punky Pins, another cool website selling everything from crazy jewellery to all sorts of accessories. These earrings make me think of my mom. She used to skate and well, it is just plain cool. If she was my age she would definitely wear them. Remember, it is all about having fun. Yei!







This coin purse is ADORABLE! i love rainbows and clouds and all of those surreal creatures, but this one takes the prize.  It is a must for the summer!!









Last but not least, I found this playsuit in French Connection. It is amazing. Plain, yet classy and I love how it seems extremely comfortable.  The kind of playsuit you wear on a Sunday morning with big glasses and a nice pair of flat sandals. And then you bump into a really hot guy and you don't feel that you look too bad for a Sunday.
Trust me, the playsuit will do the trick! Prize? 77 pounds. Not that it matters, because in my opinion, this jumpsuit is recycling material for future seasons. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment