28.11.12

PlaneClothing

Every freaking year we are forced to buy Xmas gifts for those we love. It's not that I don't love my relatives and friends but they are so hard to buy for! If you consider that most of them are men, I am condemned to buy ties and after shave for life!
Story of my life... buying everything last minute and then expecting for things to go well.. It never does!
So this year, I have found the answer to all my Xmas problems and it's called Plane Clothing.

Gerry is a lovely chap who also happens to own PlaneClothing. The brand is based in East London, with Gerry being the main man creating all the designs and handmade prints.
Plane Clothing's designs are mainly places in London. This makes it highly appealing for people like me, who love London but also love industrial-looking garments. In the past, Plane Clothing has collaborated with the Science Museum and other independent retailers (pow wow!) I only say this to give you an idea of how cool the designs actually are. In my eyes, if you collaborate with a museum as a designer, you are halfway there.

See it for yourself.











If you want more Plane Clothing, you can visit their website planeclothing.co.uk , or find them in Brick Lane's upmarket every Sunday or every Friday in Spitalfields.
Want to check out more designs? Join them on twitter  @planeclothing and facebook to receive more updates of upcoming projects. They also have a tumblr with wicked pictures of their designing process.

Search no more, buy some hoods and tshirts and forget about the Xmas hassle.
tshirts are 20 quid a pop while hoods and sweats go for 40 quid. not bad eh?

xx

D


No comments:

Post a Comment