6.11.12

Before We Freeze...

Let's have a cup of tea!

I'm a big tea drinker, but I prefer coffee... Anyway, it doesn't matter because it's freezing and any living soul would appreciate a warm beverage right now.(I love the word beverage, it sounds like a word Mary Poppins would use!).
It is really cold in London. I mean, not like we are going to freeze and die, but pretty close. It's only early November, this is not Canada!!!
Currently I am a recluse living off tea, coffee and someone's biscuits... Venturing to the kitchen for warm beverages (hehe) made me realise that half of my mugs are all chipped, my kettle looks like it belongs to the Flintstones and I definitely need to buy a better tea selection..

The truth was hard to take in at first, but after putting on a coat, I went outside.
And then I came back and here I am...



Paperchase is the best stationery ever! But, they also have cute mugs :)

Elephants Mug 6gbp

Hootsweet set of 4 mugs



Le Creuset makes kettles too! And the granny inside of me is crying tears of joy..
Almond traditional whistle kettle

And a Kenneth Cole mug because.. why not?! There is a whole series of them available at House of Fraser.
Kenneth Cole mug


If you're into colour, this will boost your winter into colour overload! Plus, everyone gets to pick a mug, kind of like owning your piece in Monopoly, you know we all do it..

Block colour stack of 6 mugs


This is exactly the same as that wine glass I posted a few weeks ago. So Pam, so fantastic. So evil..
Baroque & Rock coffee cup 5.25gbp @RedCandy.co.uk


 This double wall glass is just fancy. I wish my morning coffee looked as good as it does in this picture..
A girl can dream..
Pavina double wall glasses, John Lewis




Tea time.

I chose teas available at Planet Organic. I have one on my street.. However, go to your local supermarket and dig deep...
Good luck..



Cheap. 1.99gbp
Higher living chamomile and vanilla


Not so cheap?.. 2.39gbp
This one smells not so great, but you will fall asleep.


pukka night time


Bling bling. 4.39gbp
It just tastes good..oh so good.

Teapigs super fruit tea 10 bags



Done...


Now Discuss...


xx

D

No comments:

Post a Comment