26.9.12

Scarves and Belts. Our money melts!

I love buying accessories. Belts and scarves fit in that category. The timing is perfect :)



Primary colours. It never dies, it keeps coming back and this time it's a triple belt!
Levi's Made and Crafted, colour block belt

Braided belts are always meant to be part of your closet. My choice is a classic brown belt. It's worth buying a good quality leather one that will last for years and years!.
Mulberry Braided leather belt


The thing I love the most about fashion nowadays is the ability to put words to things. This love/hate belt is super. Anyone else feeling the 90s slowly crawling back into our lives? Clarissa would have so worn this...
Topshop Love/Hate Belt


Three words. Dotty Skinny Belt. Don't have one? Go buy one. These belts are awesome for days when you want to dress up, or wear a skirt, or you just feel like dancing the Castle Rock.
Dotty skinny belt, JOY



Scarf and with a toucan. This had always been a dream of mine you know? To own bird-themed stuff. Guess I was born in the right time then..


Toucan print scarf, Topshop


This floral-patterned scarf is so pretty. I want it because then that way I will never forget about those sunny summers..


Ditsy scatter floral snood, Topshop


This scarf is called 'Eternity' and I want it... for eternity.. duh..
I'm not usually big on yellow, but this looks really good. Like southern good..


Bright abstract eternity scarf


See? now it's owls. Birds are everywhere... keep em coming!

Owl Scarf, Oliver Bonas



Brr!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment