11.9.12

Looks like London

Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say.
I am back, I've just been about, you know figuring out life. Sometimes one needs to step away from the computer (or phone for that matter) and take it all in. Go out, talk to someone, even if it's the Starbuck's guy.. Have an argument with a random cyclist who is close to running you over, buy some froyo. Sit in the park, do something. Go out..

So I followed my own advise and I walked and walked until my feet gave up and my Smiths playlist died...
This is what happened..




the beautiful little park @ Richmond Place

It's not all heads and dead bodies here! But don't go walking about late...

Regent's Canal
 And don't you love people's random faces?! I hate those photographers that expect the streets to be empty to find the 'perfect shot'. Nothing says London like crazy faces..

St Pauls
Liverpool St Lunch 

Camden Passage

Dresses and colours


The canal

Don't take your city for granted people! Go out!

x D





follow my instagram/twitter account @DylanMoonshine for more photos, news and updates..


No comments:

Post a Comment