21.8.12

Shoes to say goodbye..

Summer is ova. Donezo. Kaput!
To say goodbye and to transition gracefully into the next season, there is only shoes...
Personally, this whole season transition (summer/fall) is the hardest because well, in London anything is possible. You might go out in a summery dress and cardigan and end up in a massive rain shower. Or, wear high boots and tights and encounter the hottest day of the year..in OCTOBER.. sigh..
So yeah.. shoes..


I'm scared that if I buy these I will end up spanking hot men around the street..
Shhpaaa...
Dune-A Bernie, 85gbp



I went to Debenham's last week. I was having a massive stress attack, you know, the tourists, heat, and despair. My attempt to find a suitable present to send my grandmother was failing massively. I had run out of options. Suddenly, the shoe section at Debenham's...
For those wondering, I couldn't find anything for gran, but I saw these.. :)
And I tried them on in my size and did a little swing dance, just for giggles..
Faith @ Debenham's, 40gbp


I never buy blue shoes. I don't really like the colour, and I just struggle with it. My brain colour palette is formatted in different shades..
However, these shoes are pretty nice. If I had any weddings to attend I would definitely wear these. Or alone at home, because that's how I roll..

Debenham's Debut, 35gbp


If Bruce Wayne had chosen a path of 'fashion designer' instead of being Batman, these would have been his master creation. End.
Topshop, stardom platforms, 65gbp

And another blue. This time it's baby blue but I mean, they are so elegant and perfect. Sunday church meets Devil Wears Prada. And I like it :)
River Island, 70gbp



No comments:

Post a Comment