21.8.12

Are you there Rings? It's me D!

Let's talk about rings. Timeless, collectables almost.
I love them and you know you do too.
So let the fun begin..


The first ring on the list is also a weapon. I mean, look at that thing! Cheap as well.. and the whole pink gold thing (or whatever peeps call it) has really caught my eye recently.


Urban Outfitters, 15gbp

The key about rings is finding ones that you can always wear. Accessories that are timeless have to be part of your jewelry box.


Urban Outfitters, 14gbp


Same here, black or ivory are always pretty basic. However, the decorations surrounding the stone give it a look from the 30s ;)
Urban Outfitters, 14gbp

I never buy expensive jewelry. By expensive I mean anything more than 35 quid is a massive stretch. However, I love when people who can afford these things (my parents) buy me things. I usually get charms for my bracelet at Links of London. It always has really cute things, and for those who can treat themselves to some bling (sorta) this is the place to go.
Love the colours on this ring.
Links of London, 110gbp



Swatch. My loyal companion..
I had sooo many Swatch watches.. oh the memories..the geekiness...the interchangeable straps..
Now I'm an adult with a love for bling, so I look at their jewelry instead.
Boom. This ring just screams all I wanted when I was 14. Tacky stuff that one day I would wear no matter what others said. I love this.. bling explosion..

Swatch, 46.50gbp

Pearls.
I'm a pearls kind of girl..

Topshop, 8.50gbp


Some classic rings for a classic day.
Tea anybody?


D.

No comments:

Post a Comment