16.8.12

Sanrio has the groove..

Another month, another bunch of crazy items added to my list of Hello Kitty products. I will never get enough. Sanrio peeps must love customers like me, so freakin' dedicated to the cause..



I'm closer to 30 than to ten, but in my head I will always be a girl. I love this bag because I can take my gym stuff. I only carry water and a towel, so there you go. PERFECTO! I bet if I used this bag every day, Soho would welcome me with open arms.. I know it...



Hello Kitty clear face handbag


Ice pops anybody? Try making cuba libre ones! My sister and I used to do this all the time, because well, my parents didn't seem to mind and we never really specified what was in them!
So add on a bowl some Diet Coke (cos nobody likes normal coke anymore!), make sure there is no gas, leave it flat. Squeeze the juice of half a lime or one, depending on how much juice you like. Add a bit of rum (or a lot) and freeze them!
Let's see how long until you see  Hello Kitty dancing!

Hello Kitty Ice Pop Molds



Hello Kitty loves Gwen Stefani. I am sure of it. There is no other explanation for this backpack..


Hello Kitty backpack, Leopard



Finally an Aztec collection!!! I know this probably has to do with Topshop's overload of 'navajo' prints or the fact that hipsters are taking over the world, but these socks... I mean, adorbz doesn't cover it. I want them now!

Hello Kitty knee socks


I bought a paper shredder not long ago, but apparently I am the Elvira of paper shredders. I love them, their power of destruction amazes me, but they hate me. I have broken two in two years. That's a record!
So, hopefully this Hello Kitty paper shredder will be better.. Not only is it super cute with that little red bow, but it is also manual, so I'm going old-school y'all!


Hello Kitty paper shredder white dot ribbon


Sanrio hits the spot, it always does :)

Xx

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment