8.7.12

The Spaniard's Inn

No sun, just rain. A distant memory of summer comes back to me every time I glance at those girls wearing no jumpers, or coats, or bras...
However, that doesn't mean that you can't Dream of Summer. Rain ain't gonna stop us..

Despite trying to come up with solutions, I am sick of being indoors. I need a cool place that doesn't make me pay an arm and a leg when I want to just sit there for hours and do nothing...

The Spaniard's Inn in Hampstead is the place to go. Not only is it one of the oldest pubs in London, it is also one of the most romantic, pretty looking places on Earth.


The pub clearly caters for people who live around the area. So, the place is super dog friendly (they sell what I assume are really tasty dog treats, because the packaging looked ever so sweet), they help out by having local art exhibits upstairs, and they have one of the widest and prettiest sitting area I have ever seen. People in Hampstead LOVE having space, that's why they live there.
When it's warm, the pub welcomes everybody to join them at their outdoor garden, which could easily be used as a movie set.
Even if the weather is not 100%, you can always go and have Real Ales and still sit outside, that's how cool they are.








A pub worth visiting, if it's sunny your experience will be better by a gzillion percent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment