30.7.12

GeekDetails @ Etsy


I swear all the time. I just can't help it. Maybe it's because English is not my first language, so I don't really measure the impact of my words. Oh wait, I do it in Spanish too, so never-f8k!n-mind...

The other day while I was doing my Etsy shopping, I came across this entity in Etsy cyberspace going by the name of GeekDetails. This person knows how to sell. Whoever he/she is I mean, super kudos.
How do you come up with taking vintage plates, mugs, teapots... and scribbling mature content on them? Ohhh life is fun.. And this person knows it. Most of the stuff sells pretty quickly because like I said, it's too cool. But there is always more to come and this person never disappoints. Go have a look and buy yourself a mug, there's nothing better than waking up, making tea and reading BITCH at 8am. yei!













See what I mean?

Kudos x :P

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment