17.7.12

Pop! Design, Culture, Fashion @ Fashion & Textile Museum

These days I have pretty much given up hope of a sunnier/warmer tomorrow. Instead of spending my well-earned money on sexy summer outfits, I have taken a different approach. All my dinero is now transformed into a collection of tickets and confirmation emails for exhibitions.
London has so much to offer, and I am not going to let the bad weather or the Olympics ruin my flow. I love going out in London. This time I will be going to the FTM. (That's Fashion and Textile Museum for those of you in the dark).. muahahaha..

A wonderful exhibition is taking place there, and it promises to be amazeballs (i'm going as far as that). I mean, it will surely be attracting the fashionistas, art lovers and pop culture addicts!
The Impact of Pop Culture has been huge in our time. I mean, it did cover like three decades and we have recently seen a huge revival in Pop Art trends.
This exhibition of music, art and personality combine the best of fashion; items from Elton John's wardrobe, pieces by Vivienne Westwood, etc.
Photographs and items of clothing will bring us back to a time of poodle skirts and punk psychedelia. I am so up for this!!!

There is plenty of time, the exhibition will be on until October 27th, so buy a ticket and take someone special :).




xx D

No comments:

Post a Comment