12.12.11

Sano Hair

My favourite hair salon is located only a few steps from my door. I came across it on a very windy day when someone I know needed a haircut. We decided to look around (Angel is full of hair salons), but as soon as I saw their beautiful window, I was in love..

Sano was established by hair stylist, Takashi Sano, who has colalborated in multiple editorial shoots. Wallpaper magazine and Esquire are amongst his portfolio full of multiple achievements.

Sano hair's staff is not only friendly but also creative. Most of the staff have to split their time between photoshoots and working at the salon.

There is nothing that annoys me more than pretencious stylists, but at Sano, they know how to please their customers by having accessible prices, and making sure your hair experience is fun, creative and pleasant!

Go and visit, I highly recommend it!







Kudos Sano!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment