10.6.12

Sunday Fun Day!

The art of Sunday is in making it as fun as possible. For some it's a Sunday Roast at the pub or at home, but for me it's online shopping. Today, my fun purchases were made at Bombay Duck, where the chic meets with the lady inside of me and I crumble..


Every time I go on holiday I always seem to forget to bring some spare bags with me. I never have a place to put my bathing suits or my dirty clothes, so I just steal one of those horrible plastic bags from hotel rooms. NO Mo'!!! This bag is 100% cotton, and it is just too pretty to not buy it.



Who looks good in a shower cap? Nobody! Still, there are days when you just want to wear one to preserve your glorious blow-dry and a towel won't do. Beauty Queen indeed.


Breezy evenings open the door to outdoor decorations, my favourite being this favulous hearts fabric lantern. Light up your evenings...



As a little girl I used to love charm bracelets, Oh, wait, I still do... There is just something so pleasant about adding new charms to a bracelet, or just buying a new one with a fun design. I guess for men it is the equivalent of filling those football books with stickers..




Sundays are made to be enjoyed. Rest, relax, use stumbleupon or go out. Do what YOU wanna do. I will stick to browsing BombayDuck.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment