18.6.12

Proper Football

I am sure I'm not the only girl whose apartment has become a stadium. I mean, beer cans, empty crisps wraps and Sky sports at full blast have been the highlight of my mornings.
I love football as much as the other person, but I have to put a stop to all the conventional shizzle that goes on. For starters, I don't really like beer that much, so the idea of sitting down for a couple of hours knocking back pints doesn't suit me.

My idea of an evening of football is pretty fun... So much better than peanuts and beer!



First the booze. Brother's toffee apple cider is my everything. It tastes better when it's freezing cold in my opinion. Try those kettle chips now.. haaa??? You can pretty much buy it in any big supermarket.






A woman is always a woman. I thought about napkins because well, I don't want people spilling their toffee goodness on my living room table. On the plus side, guaranteed someone will compliment my excellent taste in napkins! Available in Paperchase.





If you don't like cheesecake you're a loser. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a quality slice of good 'ol cheesecake? Waitrose makes the best one ever, at least on this side of the pond. However, if anybody has an awesome granny that bakes homemade cheesecake, kudos to her. Tell her to send me a slice :P





Finally, and for the pleasure of all the attendees, a match of Subbuteo during half time. Subbuteo is this really old school game that I remember playing with my cousin when we were young. Actually, I think he only played with me because I would suck. However, now I'm older so I am willing to give it a second shot to those wobbly footballers.



As you can see, nothing less is expected from me. I am already on my way to buy my cheesecake.

Xx

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment