7.2.12

Home Alone

I'm all by myself in a big empty living room. Everyone I live with has better things to do than blog, so I got stuck with the job of finding some new deco for my big flat. Muahaha.

Let's begin this journey of joy (if you knew Bob Ross, you know what I mean)..



A doormat is always necessary. You just don't know it yet. I was browsing through BombayDuck, and I just forgot how beautiful half of their stuff is. I'm sure the same will happen to you, and you will buy a doormat.  They have lots of different designs, so it's only a matter of time before you give in.




BombayDuck is not only home to pretty dormats, it also hosts a cute collection of tea sets. The teapot below makes me want to be the Mad Hatter. Just wondering if a little mouse will pop out of it?



Bin bags ... with Goldfish?! SOLD!!!!!!!!! Every set contains 12 fun bin bags, there are other designs available at StylishLife, but to be honest,  the Goldfish design takes the biscuit.




Three words... Bunny, Salad, Servers. Wow..
Available at Totally Funky.



Let's talk wall stickers. How do we feel about Wall Stickers? I've seen them everywhere. They do seem like a cool option of deco for bars and restaurants. A friend of mine has one in his room, and it rocks the casbah!
So, I found this British Phone Box at RedCandy, a place where everything they sell is red. Duh.
I like the design, it is not super affordable, but being trendy never is...
The design is not like 'blowing my mind' but it's ok. I guess it doesn't go with my living room..and this officially defeats the purpose of looking for things for MY living room. Oops.




I love custard creams. Specially when they come shaped as stools. Go to Hunky Dory Home and see what other treats have been turned into furniture.


There's always the option of actually going to a shop and looking at stuff, but there's something so appealing about staying at home. Warm.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment